on a personal level
PATIENT'S FIRST VISIT
For new patients, will set aside one hour for them to share their pain story. We will comprehensively evaluate their cause of pain during that time which allows us to provide an accurate diagnosis and develop a personalized treatment regimen that will best benefit future treatment recommendations.
We will present the patient with education regarding their diagnosis and our plan to reduce pain and improve function. We will then order imaging and personally review those findings; refer patient to physical therapy, massage therapy, chiropractic care, and/or counseling; and prescribe appropriate non-opioid medications and/or order injections when believed to be beneficial. All data is further synthesized for clear communication back to the referral source ensuring all service lines in the patient’s continuum of care are working in unison.
After each patient’s initial consult and implementation or completion of any conservative recommendations or injections, we will review the outcomes of those treatments. We will then determine the next steps and continue ongoing management and support of their chronic pain needs.
Our goal is to improve the patients function and mobility by reducing pain. Chronic pain is a complex disease process that requires long-term management. We value not only the initial approach and interventions implemented to treat their pain, but also the long-term therapeutic relationship built with patients that is necessary to ensure adequate acute and chronic treatment of their ongoing pain management needs.
- Restore physical, emotional, and social functions
- Reduce pain to an acceptable level
- Educate patients
- Build strong relationships in your community
Most common procedures performed:
- Caudal, cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and sacral epidural injections to include both interlaminar epidural steroid injection (ILESI) and Transforaminal epidural steroid injection (TFESI)
- All types of image-guided joint injections (both spine and peripheral) to include: intraarticular facet injections, medial branch blocks, intercostal nerve blocks, and sacroiliac joint injections, to name a few
- Radiofrequency ablation of the spine, genicular nerves of the knee, suprascapular nerve of the shoulder, etc.
- Ultrasound guided: trigger point injections, greater occipital nerve blocks, intercostal nerve blocks, and piriformis injections, etc.
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Blocks for migraines, facial pain, cancer pain, etc.
- Lumbar puncture for diagnostic and therapeutic evaluation
Sedation available for all procedures
We also specialize in
Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Abdominal (T.A.P. Block)
- Carpal Tunnel
- Genicular Nerve Ablations
- Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Nerve (Meralgia Paresthetica)
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Trigger Point
- Trochanteric Bursitis
- Migraine Headache
- Muscle Spasm
- Tension Headache
Fluoroscopically Guided Injections
- Caudal Epidural Injection
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Cervical Facet Injection
- Cervical Facet Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Costovertebral Joint Injection
- Ganglion Impar Block
- Hip Injection
- Intercostal Nerve Block
- Knee Injection
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Facet Injection
- Lumbar Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Medial Branch Block (Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar)
- Piriformis Injection
- Pubic Symphysis Injection
- Pudendal Nerve Block
- Sacroiliac Joint Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injection
- Shoulder Injection
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Suprascapular Nerve Block
- Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
- Trigeminal Nerve Block